ADMGM - Features - Execute file
Execute Command Files with
- Logging in ADMGM
- Logging in a seperate file
You can load a command file and select the execution method you want. Then click on execute.
- Run every line (for small files)
- This will load the command file in ADMGM
- The file gets executed line by line
- Every executed command will be logged in the internal log file.
- Run only the file (for large files)
- Will execute the whole file at once
- The output can be piped to an external log file (output File)